Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a large business based in Oldham. My client is seeking a Treasury Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
The role will oversee the company’s bank account reconciliation of multiple bank accounts. You will report into the Treasury Manager and work in a small team.
• Downloading statements from bank account and upload to the finance system daily
• Ensure all bank transfers for group companies are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Daily journal posting of bank transactions
• Making and posting ad-hoc payments as required
• Dealing with post, cheques, banking email inbox queries, petty cash etc.
• Flagging any issues to the Treasury Manager
• Looking at process improvements which improve accuracy and eliminate errors.
• Previous experience within a similar position
• Experience with online banking portals and finance systems
• Excellent attention to detail and proven experience working to deadlines
• Shows initiative to solve issues and is able to take ownership of own work
• Ability to work in a focused manner and at pace
• Excellent communication skills
Further information on the business and benefits can be provided. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore.