Fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a market leading, global business based in Crewe.
Due to consistent growth and expansion a Commercial Analyst is required to join a highly respected and established team.
• Ensure timely and accurate distribution of reporting and analysis to relevant stakeholders.
• Analysing business data to derive valuable insights, examine current business profitability, and identify improvements.
• Support with consolidation of the group budgeting and reforecast submissions with associated analysis.
• Working closely with MI Manager for commercial and financial due diligence for potential new acquisitions.
• Prepare regular, reporting and analysis to monitor business performance, track key initiatives and progress to agreed budget and reforecasts.
• Supporting the MI Manager to develop and implement strong controls and procedures within the commercial area, providing a strong base for the continued rapid growth of the business.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of core management accounting.
• Ability to demonstrate commercial impact of accounting experience, and business partnering.
• Advanced Excel skills, including clear and concise data presentation, graphs, and comfortable manipulating large data sets.
• Working within a fast-growing business environment.
• Experience of managing projects in the commercial and financial analysis arena, specifically those designed to improve and streamline processes (desirable).
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a prestigious business that believes in developing and progressing their employees, then please don’t hesitate to apply.