Excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a high-profile prestigious business based in Crewe.
Due to consistent growth and expansion a Management Accountant is required to join a highly respected and established team.
The purpose of the role is to assume day-to-day responsibilities for assisting with company controls and transactions and provide close support to the finance manager.
• Assist in the accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit & Loss and balance sheet reviews.
• Assist in the preparation of accruals and prepayments journals and associated control accounts.
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
• Reconciling intercompany trading and monitoring underlying performance of business entities where cross-sell activity occurs.
• Consistently and accurately complete tasks on a timely basis, ahead of internal / external deadlines.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of core management accounting.
• Advanced Excel skills, including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up.
• Previously worked within a fast-growing business environment.
• Experience of interacting with non-finance colleagues with the ability to relay financial information clearly.
• Able to work under pressure to achieve straight deadlines and targets.
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a rapidly growing business that believes in developing and progressing their employees, then please don’t hesitate to apply.