Axon Moore are partnering with an organisation based in Leeds who have a truly global presence. A requirement within the FP&A function has been recognised. You will be responsible for the consolidation of monthly, quarterly and annual forecast views of group performance alongside offering the organisation visibility on tracking performance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage financial analysis and forecasting processes for the Group
• Support the monthly reporting processes ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness and analytical insight into business performance
• Preparation the group’s annual operating budget / business plan to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with
• Support the preparation of internal and external group reporting obligations to investors, shareholders and other stakeholders
• Regularly reforecast the financial position of the group to provide timely analysis of expected future financial performance to the Board and in support of external reporting and investor relations
The successful individual will be:
• ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA Qualified.
• Senior FP&A experience.
• An effective leader demonstrating a clear skillset to support the wider team.
• Comfortable in a change environment and excel with project-based work.
With a blend of commercial and technical work, the position will put the successful applicant in prime position to gain a rich skillset coupled with significant value-add projects.
£50,000 - £55,000
Complete flexible working arrangement is available