Axon Moore are proud to be partnering with an excellent professional services business based in Manchester City Centre looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their team.
Working directly for a high calibre Financial Controller, this position is ideal for an individual looking to make a progressive step into their career into a role with excellent exposure in a highly commercial business.
• Lead the Group accounts payable function to ensure a strong control environment, timely payment of invoices and Group VAT compliance.
• Lead the Group treasury function.
• Lead and mentor a team of four direct reports
• Continuous development of the Group’s cashflow forecasting, monitoring of cash payments and tax payment planning.
• Contribute to monitoring and reporting variances to budget.
• Preparation of the Group management accounts.
• Leading and driving the month end close process.
• Develop and maintain financial systems and processes.
• Implementation and ensuring Group compliance of balance sheet reconciliations.
• Continuous development of the monthly accounts packs.
• Develop relationships with external stakeholders, such as auditors and banks.
• Support the Director of Finance with the raising of working capital and maintaining covenant reporting with partner banks both locally and internationally.
• Support the Director of Finance with projects relating to the incorporation of new international companies and set-up of the financial processes of those companies both within the shared service and with local service providers.
• Support the Commercial Finance team with the preparation of quarterly & annual forecasts
• Support the Payroll department with review of consultant commission calculations
• ACA/ CIMA or ACCA Qualified with post qualified experience in Management Accounts.
• Advanced Excel.
• Strong technical accounting.
• Team Management skills.