Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a Manchester based retailer who are looking to make an addition to their finance function. The position will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, supporting the ongoing development of Management Accounts and have heavy involvement in ongoing projects.
• Support the Group Financial Controller in the budget and forecasting process.
• Effectively forward forecast the business cashflow.
• Full ownership of the management accounts function.
• Provide variance analysis against budget and reforecasts.
• Ensure consistent and efficient monthly financial review process.
• Seek efficiencies across finance through the evaluation of automated processes.
• Partnering with both finance and none finance stakeholder to identify opportunity for further value add across the finance function.
• Constant review and assessment of finance processes, determining improvement opportunities.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Experience of working within a Retail or any multi-site environment
• Practical and proven experience of systems, innovation and process change
• Proven experience working in project focused environments
• Excellent communicator