Management Accountant | £40,000/£45,000 + great benefits | Accrington | Highly Acquisitional Business | 50/50 office and remote working going forwards | Continuous Progression and Role Development
Axon Moore is really pleased to be exclusively working with highly acquisitional and rapidly growing Services business in Accrington who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their ever expanding team.
The business has tripled their turnover year on year and this is a newly created position to support the growth, making this a great opportunity and a fantastic time to join.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be expected to:
• Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts with analysis and commentary.
• Ensure balance sheets and cashflows are accurate and reconciled.
• Represent the finance team and liaise with other department heads on all finance matters including variances to budget on a periodic basis.
• Assist in the year end audit
• Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
• Provide appropriate additional analysis to support the accounts and any ad hoc analysis as required.
• Assist in completion accounting following acquisitions made.
• Assist the finance function on all commercial matters as we go through acquisitions.
You will ideally be newly ACA/ACCA qualified with accounts prep experience seeking your first move to industry OR CIMA qualified with relevant management accounts experience to be considered.
If you are looking to join a fast paced business with a great culture, a clear career path and a great mentor then please contact Jessica Blackburn in the Chorley office.