Axon Moore is currently working with a growing business based in Preston who are looking to bring in a Payroll Administrator/ Assistant for a on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity offering the individual the chance to gain exposure in various areas to progress their career forward. This includes exposure to system implementation and other ad hoc projects.
You will be responsible for processing monthly payrolls for the group, furlough payments and any ad hoc duties that are required. In additional you will be required to liaise with the Payroll Manager to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, HMRC guidelines, salary changes and solving queries surrounding payroll.
• Candidates must have recent end to end payroll experience
• Strong Excel skills including VLookups, SUMifs, COUNTifs, Pivot Table etc.
• Competent administration skills
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a busy and challenging role
• Flexibility and excellent attention to detail is essential
Due to the urgency of the role, candidates must be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
For more information please contact Kat Goulding or submit your CV for immediate consideration.