Axon Moore are currently recruiting for a business in Manchester who are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team on an interim basis.
As a Commercial Analyst, you will deliver high quality, timely and accurate reporting to a varied audience across the business.
Commercial Reporting & Analysis
• Monthly and ad hoc data preparation reporting across the business including but not limited to revenue, costs, performance, and trend analysis.
• Assist in the forecasting of the business utilising robust and detailed financial models using spreadsheets e.g. excel/google sheets.
• Liaising with all disciplines across the business and supporting the reporting needs of each to ensure informed decision making and management
• Produce and maintain monthly management accounts including full financial statements, supporting schedules, variance analysis and commentaries.
• Manage the month end submissions of accruals, prepayments, depreciation, and any other for quick month end close.
Systems and Automation
• Utilising the work in the above areas to support the businesses aim of increasing automation and improving systems in order to support the significant growth plans
• Supporting the statutory reporting and submissions as required by each jurisdiction
• Adherence and promotion of financial controls and compliance
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Excellent spreadsheet skills (Excel/Google Sheets etc)
• Excellent Numeracy and Analytical skills
• Ability to work as part of a Team and independently
• Great communication skills to interact with multi-disciplinary
• Experience of using Sage Accounting Systems and Salesforce a distinct advantage
• Experience in technology led, volume, 24/7 business is essential
• Knowledge and experience of a SaaS environment is advantageous but not essential
• Exposure to international business is desirable
• Experience in a £20m - £200m turnover business
• Flexible and pragmatic approach to the needs of the business
• Will thrive in highly demanding / rewarding growth company
• Great attention to detail
• The ability to multitask and work to multiple deadline
• Add value to a finance function which must quickly become fit for purpose for a company 4-5 times larger
• Wishes to develop their role and responsibilities as business grows