Axon Moore are once again partnering with a high growth technology business based in Crewe looking to bring in an experienced Stock Accountant into a fast paced and high calibre finance function.
• Responsible for monitoring and controlling stock.
• Production of monthly stock reconciliations and reporting as part of the finance month end process.
• Work closely with the Head of Operations to manage the stock ordering process.
o Collating sales forecasts.
o Reviewing current stock levels.
o Assessing stock forecasting.
o Managing stock efficiencies.
• Drive a robust stock taking process each month with the individual warehouse managers.
• A key finance lead in the implementation of a new Group stock system.
• Setup a robust and controlled internal stock transfer process.
• Play a lead role in the setup of fulfilment process to support the businesses e-commerce objectives.
• Work closely with senior members of the finance team to integrate acquired entities.
• ACCA/ CIMA Qualified or QBE with a clear background in Stock and Data finance.
• Experience with high volume stock control.
• SQL and database experience required.
• Experience working with in both manual data and system environments.
• Advanced Excel skillset.