Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Salary: £40k - £45k + Generous Benefits
Role highlight: Business partnering role with various levels of stakeholder and the operational team. A hybrid role comprising of financial and management accounting, along with a commercial view.
This is a forward-thinking role that will require interaction at the director level. You will be responsible for the preparation of financial information, detailed analysis and reporting of business results to the executive team with a view to influence key business decisions.
Prepare divisional and group forecasting and budgeting in line with organizational requirements. This role will give you the opportunity to provide business and financial advice to key stakeholders in the business.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis and delivering the results to the executive team of each of the business divisions
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the financials
- Deliver meaningful financial forecasts and reporting.
- Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare month-end sales reports, with variance and trend analysis.
The organisation are a large specialist in the manufacturing and retail industry with a large presence worldwide. You will be part of a dynamic team that integrates and has access to the wider business.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link.