Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a high-flying online retailer based near Carlisle. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth business that will be fast-tracking their current accelerating growth plans by bringing in a commercially focussed Finance Director. This newly created position will be involved in all areas of the business with a strong focus on driving new processes, controls to play a crucial part in the future growth strategy.
The role will include:
• To drive the finance function including a strong qualified Financial Controller by enhancing the management reporting, controls and processes for exit
• To implement, maintain and design a suitable financial system for the business to grow
• Streamline the internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts, year-end and management information
• Managing cash, KPI’s and building new cashflow models
• Build and manage the relationships with banks, external stakeholders and possible new investors
• Supporting the MD and other stakeholders with all financial and commercial projects to drive key business decisions
• Manage working capital cycle, budgeting and forecasting
• Ad hoc commercial/operational projects including strategic acquisitions
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA with proven experience of finance leadership, strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders. Preference will be given to candidates with retail or e-commerce experience, this could be a strong Financial Controller or Head of Finance stepping up or an existing Finance Director seeking a new challenge.
Salary is £80k - £90k + bonus + benefits
For further information or for immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore