Financial Controller | £40,000 - £50,000 | South Glasgow | High Growth SME part of an International Brand | Doubled revenue & investing in M&A
Axon Moore are working with an exciting acquisitional SME south of Glasgow. They are part of an international brand and are rapidly growing under new investment with plans to double the size of their UK footprint in the next few years.
Their head office is based about an hours drive south from Glasgow but they offer working-from-home arrangements two days a week. For a Financial Controller who is happy to commute three days a week, this will be a brilliant opportunity for them to quickly gain a lot of hands on exposure in building and shaping a business.
The Financial Controller will have:
• Full ownership and management of a finance function including growing an existing small finance team
• Accountability for all month end, year end, and statutory accounts production
• Full oversight and responsibility for developing processes, controls and systems as the business expands
• Direct working relationships with the UK MD and International CFO, as well as operational Heads including directors for sales, marketing, ops etc
• Responsibility for challenging and improving commercials (KPI’s, contracts etc)
• An external presence with advisors, banks etc
This role requires a strong and ambitious individual but they are open minded regarding the qualification background. The business has a strong support framework and has industry leading finance professionals around the wider-group who can assist this FC when needed.
This is a progressive business with a market leading operational board. If you think you are the right calibre and culture fit to add value in this environment, then please contact Dan Calland at Axon Moore by submitting an application here or by contacting him through Linkedin.