Financial Controller / £50,000-£55,000 / PE Backed, highly acquisitive SME / Cheshire / ACA
My client is a rapidly growing, Private Equity backed organisation looking to bring in a Financial Controller to partner alongside the CFO, Senior Management Team and Private Equity Partners.
With a projection of significant organic growth, M&A and Private Equity involvement this role is an exceptional opportunity to gain real exposure to strategic business decisions.
• Responsibilities for management of a finance team of four.
• Production of management accounts.
• Analysis of month end variances.
• Production of month end balance sheet lead schedules.
• Development of the finance function ensure that systems and processes are capable of supporting extensive growth.
• Mentoring and development of the finance team.
• Responsibility for year-end audit.
• Responsible for monthly Pay roll and associated HMRC returns.
• Responsible for day to operational finance (payment runs, payments and receipts processing.
• Responsible for quarterly VAT submissions.
• Oversight of our stock factoring facility.
• Submission of monthly private equity returns.
• Significant involvement in the exit process when this arises.
• Integration of acquisitions as they arise
• Undertaking ad-hoc projects as they arise.