Axon Moore are looking for a high calibre Interim stock accountant for a period of 6 months on a FTC basis. Our client are a well renowned, Manchester based, e-commerce business with a strong brand and reputation for quality.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven stock accountant work in the compliance department and predominantly manage Stock.
The successful candidate will report directly into a strong leadership team and will be join a vibrant team in a state-of-the-art office space.
• Responsible for looking after a total group stock balance in excess of £70 million
• Understand the “as is” stock accounting treatment and determine how this would operate under a new ERP
• Responsible for month end activities associated with stock including a review of costings, stock loss provisions, reconciliation to GL, and elimination of inter-co profit
• Perform a risk assessment of the stock process to identify and internal control weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement
• Review the impact of Brexit and how stock is moved within the business
• Experience of working in a complex business, ideally with operations either globally or across EMEA and the UK.
• Experience of retail / e-commerce / manufacturing or experience in a shared service centre with high volumes of transactions is highly advantageous.
• Strong stock knowledge and experience.
• A process improvement / transformation background
• Proficient in excel and the manipulation of large volumes of data
The overall package includes a 5% bonus, calculated on company performance, 5% contributory pension, healthcare and company discounts.
Please send a CV and salary expectations for immediate consideration.