Fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a highly respected business, with plans of further growth and expansion.
WHERE DO YOU COME IN?
As the business continues it’s growth, they want to ensure they have a finance function in place to support this. They are looking for an ambitious, data driven finance professional to join the team and help raise the profile of finance both internally and externally, thereby supporting the growth of their customer base within the markets in which they operate.
You must be proficient in financial reporting and data analysis especially within Excel. Assisting the FC you will produce information for the Finance Director to analyse client performance, sales and marketing activity and profitability. We have a team mentality in finance and need an individual who is not only a team player but ambitious and wants to be a vital part of the Group’s success, willing to get involved in all aspects of finance. As a new Group this individual has a real opportunity to shape the company.
• Monthly reconciliations such as bank, suppliers (such as BSP and credit cards)
• Exposure to Sage 50 would be ideal
• Assist the FC with the accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts, identifying variances and providing commentary.
• Assist with the development of KPI analysis model for the new business streams – as we progress we expect these to continuously evolve to match the varying needs of the business
• Support the Finance Director in controlling overhead spend to ensure that the financial objectives of the business are achieved
• Reviewing the marketing spend vs. the success rates will be vital for the business to determine the methods with the best return and therefore suitable for further investment
• Monitor the Company’s cash flow position including the preparation of a monthly reconciliation for the funders of the business.
• Ensure credit accounts are actively managed and kept inside agreed limit
• Production of consolidated invoices for key clients along with any monthly or ad hoc reporting required/requested
• Support the audit process and ensure that the base data is accurate
• Maintain cashbook, purchase and sales ledgers on Sage.
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a growing business who believe in progressing and developing their employees, then please don’t hesitate to apply.