A great opportunity for an Assistant Practice Accountant to join a growing and respected business based in the Macclesfield area.
The company plans to significantly grow over the next 12 months and the successful candidate will have a pivotal role in the growth of the business and will therefore suit a career focused and determined person who will be keen to make the role their own.
The Assistant practice Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for clients and will produce monthly financial statements and arrange and attend monthly Board Meetings.
• Preparing statutory accounts, corporation tax returns & VAT returns and filing other statutory documents
• Maintaining client accounts on an online bookkeeping package for PSCs and SMEs
• Maintaining regular contact with each client ensuring they receive hands-on customer service
• Preparing monthly management accounts, cashflow statements and yearly budgets for our SME clients whilst holding weekly and monthly meetings with clients to review
• Preparing personal tax returns
The individual must:
• be ACCA/ACA Part Qualified and be familiar with an accounting practice environment
• Existing knowledge of payroll and PAYE calculations in general
• Be confident when liaising with clients
• Be able to work equally well alone and with other people and able to manage their own time
• Have a logical and pragmatic approach to solving problems and dealing with queries
• Be ambitious and keen to embrace the new challenge of growing the company’s client base
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a business going through an exciting period of growth who believe in supporting and progressing there employees, then please don’t hesitate to apply.