A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a highly respected and established business based in Crewe.
The Assistant Management Accountant will support the Finance manager and the wider Finance team in all aspects of financial control as defined in the Finance departmental strategy.
• Support the overarching departmental objective of creating a best in class finance function
• Support the Finance Manager in producing management accounts & accompanying management pack
• Conduct accurate analytical review and variance analysis
• Prepare accurate month end schedules including accruals and prepayments
Record, monitor and report on capital expenditure
• Preparation and submission of complex VAT returns
• Liaise with the external auditors during the interim and year end audit
• Maintain weekly cash flow reporting and treasury administration
• Monthly regulatory reporting to the Investment Managers
• Support the development and implementation of the financial control policy
• Assist with the maintenance of the Group’s insurance policies
• Support the further integration of the subsidiary entities and new products
• Assist the wider finance team with preparation of the annual business plan
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a small finance team
• AAT Qualified / CIMA / ACCA/ part qualified
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced Excel
• Ability to work accurately & efficiently to meet deadlines
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a highly respected , successful business who believe in developing and progressing their employees, then please don’t hesitate to apply.