Leeds City Centre (with WFH flexibility)
*** Basic Salary: £ (dependent on experience) + market leading bonus scheme + benefits and rewards
Axon Moore is a market-leading and award-winning, specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy based in the North of England. We have a successful client base, exceptional reputation and decades of success. Across 4 offices, we provide a highly tailored and personal recruitment service which covers all levels of Finance from transactional support through to CFO.
New business levels are at a record high and we are looking to recruit ambitious individuals to be a part of our high-performing team in Leeds. You will join us as we embark on the next phase of our journey and you will have the opportunity to recruit for some truly exceptional clients across Yorkshire.
We require very personable, motivated and driven professionals who share our values that hard-work, honesty and integrity deliver success and long-term business relationships.
Working alongside an experienced team you will work to grow our presence in the Yorkshire, qualified, market. This could include either the “qualified market” (candidate salaries c35-60k) or “senior qualified market” (c60-90k). We are looking for additional consultants for both permanent and interim desks.
As a member of our team you will:
• Recruit for a large range of SMEs, high growth, private equity and large plc businesses with live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from retail, travel, manufacturing, services, fashion and many more
• Take full ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new business development
• Hold client and candidate meetings in a full 360 role and become a sector specialist to them with your professional and consultative approach
• Attract active and passive candidates in the market before prospecting them to live and potential vacancies within our client base.
• Host networking events of your choice to build strong relationships
• A progressive, dynamic and professional working environment with the opportunity to work within a down to earth team of passionate recruiters
• Significant access to senior relationships and networks within which you will have the autonomy to develop your own personal brand.
• Significant internal and external training programmes alongside “on the job” development
• Excellent bonus schemes to suit all levels
• International trips, monthly and quarterly incentives
• Regular team social activities
We're specifically looking for applicants that have either accountancy recruitment experience (any level) or a background in accountancy. Beyond all else, we are looking for the right attitude and personality to help us drive the business forward in 2021 and beyond.
Please send a CV or contact Don Aitken directly (LinkedIn).