Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a well-established accountancy practice based in Rochdale. My client is seeking a Bookkeeper to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
This would be the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised individual looking for a busy role in a well-run practice. The ideal candidate will have a broad experience in bookkeeping to trial balance, particularly experienced with VAT and use of Sage 50.
• Producing statutory accounts using Sage 50. Xero and Quickbooks are also used.
• Preparation of year-end financial statements
• Managing multiple clients covering bookkeeping needs to trial balance
• Chasing clients for paperwork and information where necessary
• Tax returns, VAT returns and self-assessment tax returns
• Limited company returns
• Occasional travel to site – expenses covered
• Assisting the wider team on a range of client work
• Administration and ad hoc work as required.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
• Experience working within a practice accountant role (3+ years)
• ACCA part qual/qualified/QBE
• Experience using Sage 50 and/or similar accounting software
• Basic excel skills
• An enthusiastic and focused person with a positive attitude
• Team worker
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore