Axon Moore are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on a full time, permanent basis.
Joining a leading, high-growth Retail & Logistics company in South Manchester, this is a newly created position due to growth where you will create high quality financial modelling to enable and support business decisions whilst developing strong financial and business relationships across the group.
You will be reporting to the Commercial Finance Director and managing a team of 6.
• Driving our key metrics with the operations partners
• Link financial reporting to business performance to truly understand trading performance in day, week, month, year to date and expectations for the rest of the year.
• Scenario modelling to understand and demonstrate risks and opportunities
• Build robust forecasting and budgeting models
• Developing detailed daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Preparation of commercial business cases for new business opportunities
• Managing a developing 1 direct report and 5 in-direct reports.
This role will suit a ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified individual with previous experience in the logistics/distribution sector. You will also be highly analytical with strong excel skills.
If you are interested in hearing more then please send your CV to Jessica Blackburn in the Chorley office.