Axon Moore are looking for an Interim Finance Manager for a highly successful organisation based in the Runcorn area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are in a strong position to grow substantially in the next 6 to 12 months due to the current climate. As Interim Finance Manager you remit is to provide strong leadership to the Finance team, consisting of Financial Accounting, Accounts Payable and Treasury.
You will be responsible for the financial accounting, reporting and control activities for the UK arm of a global business, and will contribute to all commercial and financial decision making in the organisation.
In order to achieve this, you will manage the UK Finance team including Accounts Payable, Treasury and Financial Accounting and liaise closely with Group Finance Department to ensure that all financial and reporting requirements of the Group are met.
• Ensure full financial control and management is in place for all accounting, reporting, working capital management and internal audit activities for all legal entities in the UK Group.
• Manage the finance teams including accounts payable, treasury and financial accounting.
• Ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and in line with Group reporting deadlines, drive improvements in the processes and develop the people.
• Delivering consolidated annual financial statements for audit and for maintaining a strict internal control environment around accounting in the Company.
• Recommend and implement changes and improvements that will have a positive impact on the Company’s financial controls and financial performance.
• Ensure that regular and accurate financial reports, including reconciliations and summaries are produced for Company Management.
• Managing the Company’s tax exposure and ensure that this is minimised.
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience in a similar role.
• Proven staff management and leadership skills in a large organisation.
• Shared service centre experience is advantageous.
• SAP is advantageous,
• Advanced excel is a must
• Proven ability to multi-task whilst prioritising in accordance with the needs of the Company.
• Experience of reporting to Group Head Office and compilation of reporting packages on a monthly basis.
• Excellent analysis techniques and the ability to research and interpret information.
• Comfortable working in a challenging environment, frequently under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient