A great opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a highly respected and successful business based in Sale.
Purpose of the role is to ensure the accuracy of the financial information leaving the department and for the day to day running of the Finance Team.
• Management of purchase ledger and credit control team.
• Oversee preparation of budgets, forecasts and year end accounts.
• Undertaking ad hoc projects to improve the performance and profitability of the company.
• Authorisation of weekly bacs runs and all other payments to ensure in line with group cash control requirements.
• Oversee preparation of payroll for Sale based office.
• Approval of cash expenses, credit card expenses, personal phone bills and fuel repayment.
• Health & safety and environmental responsibilities.
Personal attributes and skills required:
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Leadership qualities.
• Able to take initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent spreadsheet skills.
• Strong working knowledge of SAP.
• Previous payroll experience.
If you have the skills and experience required and want to join a well-established, growing business that believe in supporting and developing their employees, then please don’t hesitate to apply.