Axon Moore are working with a hugely successful Global organisation who are one of the fastest growing in their field. Having recently undergone an RPO, they are now listed on the London Stock Exchange. Due to growth they are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable / P2P Manager to join their successful team.
Reporting into the Group Purchase to Pay Manager, you will be responsible for looking after a team up to 12 reports.
This is an exciting time for the business and an excellent opportunity to get involved and assist with Transformation and Change.
As Accounts Payable / P2P Manager, you will be responsible for managing the team, allocating duties, coordinating day to day activities and monitoring performance.
You will also be responsible for overseeing all relevant processes and controls.
You will be responsible for building excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships and be influential within the business.
You will also manage the flow of work through effective LEAN techniques and identify poor processes and deliver workable solutions.
• Management of a team of Accounts Payable clerks, currently semi remotely
• Drive productivity and continuously improve the performance of the Team through KPI’s/SLAs
• Review and report on PTP team statistics
• Set individual targets and monitor performance
• Carry out regular ledger reviews
• Review and approve weekly and month end payments
• Coach, train, develop, encourage and motivate the team
• Deal with escalated queries
• Review and approve posting proposals (shortages, aged GRNI, GL postings)
• Root cause analysis and resolution of processing issues
• Take part in divisional finance and internal stakeholder weekly meetings
• Support continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of new technologies and/or system changes
• Process analysis and improvement
• Complete regular skills gap analysis for each member of the team
• Organise monthly feedback sessions for the team
• Manage recruitment needs for the team (JDs and ATRs)
• Holiday and sickness management
• Performance and Absence Management
• Act as cover for Group PTP Manager absence
• Experience of working in a Shared Service centre or a large international company
• In-depth experience and knowledge of a stock environment
• Recent team management experience with experience of managing Team Leaders/Supervisors
• Ability to act Process Owner for the specific Transactional area
• Proven track record of query root cause analysis and resolution
• Experience of managing and coordinating with a team based across multiple International locations
• Must have experience working with multiple currencies and a complex multiple legal entity structure
Please send a CV and salary expectations for immediate consideration.