Axon Moore are working with a hugely successful Global organisation who are one of the fastest growing in their field. Having recently undergone an RPO, they are now listed on the London Stock Exchange. Due to growth they are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable / P2P Team Leader to join their successful team.
Reporting into the P2P Manager, you will be responsible for looking after a team up to 3 reports, leading a team of P2P Associates and organise day to day activities via monitoring individual performances and adjusting priorities as per business requirements.
This is an exciting time for the business and an excellent opportunity to get involved and assist with Transformation and Change.
As Purchase to Pay Team Leader your remit will be to identify inefficiencies in processes suggesting workable solutions and escalates any business-critical issues as appropriate.
You are also a key part of the support network within the leadership team of the PTP department, taking on escalated queries, training of staff and managing team deadlines and any ad hoc projects,
You will al manage the flow of work through effective LEAN techniques, observing all key business controls to ensure all work completed under their remit is ‘right first time’.
Please note, this role can be based in South Manchester or Northwich to suit, plus has an agile 2 days wfh policy!
• Responsible for overseeing the management of ledger
• Review, understand and prioritise teams work
• Keep on top of unposted invoices, debit balances, unmatched GRNI etc
• Supervise and measure the team activities against agreed set of individual and overall team KPI’s
• Provide expertise and act as point of escalation for queries
• Process improvement via root cause analysis and streamlining systems
• Regularly review Clear Data validations and exceptions and take part in calls with the relevant external stakeholders to review and improve processes
• Review completed statement reconciliations
• Reviews of supplier information and liaise with the Master Data team to ensure any corrections are actioned
• Complete regular skills gap analysis for each member of the team
• Provide continual on the job training to each member of the team as and where the need is identified
• Act as first point of escalation for resolving processing queries/ invoice discrepancies
• Take part in divisional finance and internal stakeholder weekly meetings
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Organise monthly feedback sessions for the team, creating and maintaining individual PDRs
• Assist with recruitment needs for the team
• Act as cover for P2P Manager absence
• Manage team specific month-end activities taking part in month end meetings
• Providing support with audit
• Holiday and sickness management
• Experience of working in a Shared Service centre or a large international company
• Ideally, experience and knowledge of a stock environment
• Ability to work within a high volume, fast paced environment
• Recent team leader / supervisor experience
• Proven track record of query root cause analysis and resolution
• Experience of managing and coordinating with a team based across multiple International locations
• Must have experience working with multiple currencies and a complex multiple legal entity structure
Please send a CV and salary expectations for immediate consideration.