Financial Analyst| £45,000 - £50,000 | Blackburn | Services Business | Exciting PE Backed High Growth SME
Axon Moore is exclusively recruiting for a Finance Analyst for a highly acquisitional Services business in the Blackburn area who have experienced sustained growth. With recently secured PE backing, they now have great aspirational plans to triple their turnover in the next few years.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this will be a highly visible and commercial role where you will be responsible for creating and integrating strategic financial models, reporting on financial performance and BI across the business whilst working closely with the Business Partners and key Stakeholders.
The successful Financial Analyst can expect to:
• Ownership of the creation, coordination and consolidation of the annual five year plan model of which year 1 is the budget.
• Work with Business Partners to ensure their respective inputs are included and incorporated into a robust financial model.
• Support in identifying inefficiencies, proposing and delivering effective solutions to these to improve the performance of the process and the finance function.
• Produce weekly/monthly reporting on KPIs and overall performance and ensure timely reporting to senior management and operations.
• To perform a first review and sense check of the reports produced to spot anomalies and unusual trends.
• Proactively working with others to ensure necessary improvements to data quality
• Perform ROI analysis on all investments
• Responsible for BI across the finance function
• Driving integrity, attention to detail and accuracy of reporting.
• Produce high quality financial reporting presentations, to be delivered by senior management.
• Support information requests from the wider finance team and business stakeholders.
This role would suit a commercial minded, data driven candidate, who wants to add value to a high level at a pivotal point within the company’s growth.
You will ideally be Qualified in ACA/CIMA/ACCA, however candidates who are finalists with exceptional experience will be considered.
For more information regarding this opportunity please submit a CV application to Jessica Blackburn and the Axon Moore Chorley office.