Finance Transformation Project Manager required for a hugely successful Global organisation who are one of the fastest growing in their field. Having recently undergone an RPO, they are now listed on the London Stock Exchange. Due to growth (organic and acquisitive) and investment they are looking for experienced Finance Transformation Project Managers to join their successful team.
Reporting into the Finance Director of the Projects division, you will be responsible for looking after a variety of Projects at any one time. Key upcoming projects at dealing with the ERP upgrade, plus a new ERP system implementation, plus dealing with M&A and onboarding new businesses into the SSC and overall group.
This is an exciting time for the business and an excellent opportunity to get involved and assist with Transformation and Change.
As Finance Transformation Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering top class financial control via optimising and implementing finance processes that will help to drive the business performance forward.
You will work on one of a number of key projects initially and pick up smaller projects along the way. Key Projects being the ERP system upgrade, scoping out and implementing the new ERP system, and streamlining the process around M&A for new acquisition. Please note there are a number of opportunities and we looking for several Project Managers.
• Project managing large transformation projects across Finance
• Scoping and mapping out the projects – looking at “as is” versus “to be”
• Gaining a full understanding of what the business wants to achieve
• Drawing up project plans, detailing timelines, identifying resources and budget requirements
• Leading and managing testing of new functionality
• Management of change including oversight and delivery of process and training documentation
• Identifying risks and issues and ensuring these are flagged at the appropriate levels
• Identification of risk and timeline mitigations
• Standardise and streamline process to reduce costs and enhance control’s
• Leading the ERP system upgrade / new ERP integration
• Reduce manual intervention and leverage technology
• Improve operational service levels and drive business performance
• Liaising with internal stakeholders to drive the project, from SSC and Group Finance and IT, acting as the intermediary contact
• Overseeing the project and monitoring plans to ensure deadlines are met in line with risk assessed agreed plans
• Experience of working in a Shared Service centre or a large international company
• Ability to work within a high volume, fast paced environment
• Strong Project Management / Transformation background
• Prince2 qualified
• Experience of different project mapping techniques
• Dealt with System upgrades / integrations
• Or dealt with M&A / lift and shift and streamlining
Please send a CV and salary expectations for immediate consideration.