Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with an international high growth technology services business in Manchester city centre who are looking for a new senior Finance Business Partner. This recently created role will be a pivotal part of the future growth of the group and help to drive communication across a number of senior key stakeholders. Reporting directly into a high calibre Head of Finance with a strong Top 4 background, they will play a big part in their career path in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establish a strong working relationship with the key finance, operations and technology teams, quickly becoming established as a valued member of the senior commercial team
• Develop the short, medium and long-term financial planning and reporting strategy. To initiate, design and develop a meaningful reporting tools to enable all levels of management to fully understand and monitor performance of all elements of the business
• Delivering detailed annual budgets, strategic planning & quarterly forecasts
• Drive continuous improvement in respect of the impact and understanding of financial reporting and KPIs on business performance
• Develop working relationships with senior key stakeholders to influence behaviour and improve business decision-making via the provision of timely and accurate MI
• Deliver commercial and financial insight into opportunities to further accelerate profitable growth
• To support the commercial and technical teams with the monthly, quarterly and annual cycles including balance sheet, systems and technical reporting
• Review and develop new controls across the divisions and ensure that they are fit for purpose
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a ACA, ACCA or CIMA background with a strong academic track record. This would be a fantastic role for either a senior Top 4 candidate moving into industry for the first time or for a candidate with strong business partnering within a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s most successful innovating businesses as it continues its constant investment in its people, technology and infrastructure.
The package is £70k - £80k + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.