Axon Moore are exclusively representing a North West PLC as they look to enhance their Group Division is the addition of a Group Accountant.
Working in a high performing team, with a well-trodden path for progression, this is an ideal opportunity for a recently qualified ACA/ ACCA qualified individual looking to move into a broad, and highly visible role.
• Support the month-end close to ensure all entity report on-time.
• Ongoing assessment and maintenance of the month-end close task list.
• Ensure high level of integrity across all divisional balance sheets.
• Adhere to robust financial controls, ensuring all divisions are adhering to legal standards.
• Continually look to implement best practice throughout your role and offer solutions when improvements can be made.
• Maintenance of the balance sheet reconciliation system ensuring all accounts are allocated and reconciled in line with individual timetables.
• Support the wider team with compliance processes such as audit.
• Support with ad-hoc projects through the team Group team.
• ACA or ACCA Qualified
• Experience working in a fast-paced organisation
• Proven ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
• Excellent excel competency
• Strong planning and organisational skills