Axon Moore are proud to be working alongside a fast paced and high growth FMCG/ Manufacturing business based in South Manchester who are looking to bring on board a Finance Business Partner into a high calibre, and growing finance team.
This highly visible role will be embedded into the wider business, driving business performance and efficiencies across the organisation. Working closely with the SMT this is an excellent opportunity to provide effective and commercial challenges on business opportunities.
• Provide consistent analysis of sales performance and opportunities, identifying trends and recommended action.
• Margin analysis across the UK.
• Work closely with the commercial team to drive business profitability.
• Maintain a reporting suite to assess market trends and performance.
• Support the ongoing development of the wider business to further understand financial performance.
• Lead the Budget and reforecast exercise.
• Maintain the company business model, covering P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
• Provide market and competitor insight.
• Develop the commercial finance team to deliver strong performance, excelling in stakeholder relationship across the full business.
• ACA/ ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
• Strong background in commercial finance with experience within FMCG or Manufacturing.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Strong work ethic and management capability, demonstrating the ability to prioritise
• Great attention to detail, high professional standards and personal integrity.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.