Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a high-flying international services business based on the Fylde Coast who are looking to bring in a new Group Reporting Accountant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has gone through continuous growth in the last two years and together with a complex business plan, they can offer a fantastic, progressive career path. This role will report into an ACA qualified Financial Controller and work closely with several directors across the international group.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
• Preparing statutory financial statements for group companies together with the group consolidation.
• Liaison with directors for preparation of the directors and strategic reports
• Management of month end reporting process and production of monthly management account pack and group reporting
• Internal and external reporting for the Group
• Collating, reviewing and delivering forecasts and budgets for certain central cost functions
• Liaison with auditors and meeting their request in an accurate and timely manner
This role will suit an analytically minded, technically strong ACA qualified candidate from the big 4/top 10 looking for their first move to industry.
Salary on offer is c. £40,000-£45,000 plus great benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more then please contact Jessica Blackburn at Axon Moore.