Axon Moore is working with an exclusive client in Manchester to recruit an ambitious Assistant Financial Controller, after continued growth and strong performance.
The business is a strong private equity backed client that is continuing to expand organically and through acquisition, and they have a long list of exciting imminent business changes to accommodate their growth which will provide lots of ongoing projects for this individual.
The successful candidate will be a personable, dynamic individual who wishes to grow and develop alongside a successful business. You will either be part qualified or finalist ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA, have a strong academic background and previous finance experience.
Main responsibilities include:
• Daily reporting into the central fulfilment team on company performance.
• Help drive efficiency on site through analysis and understanding of warehouse KPIs.
• Preparation of monthly and weekly cost forecasts for the warehouses.
• Responsible for producing budget for warehouses with local management team.
• Work closely with divisional finance members, communicating any movements to forecasts / management accounts.
• Ensuring the data in forecasts, P&L’s and reporting is accurate and understood.
• Any other ad-hoc projects / duties required by the finance team & other internal stakeholders.
Any experience in a warehousing, logistics or operational business is preferred, but not essential.
Due to the business being high-growth and high-change, there are always new and exciting opportunities within the finance team for progressive individuals to build their CV and enhance their career.
For further details please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.