Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a very well-established business based in Irlam. My client is seeking a Accounts Receivable Clerk to join the team on a permanent basis.
The role will incorporate Sales Ledger at high volume and you will work alongside the wider accounts team to ensure accurate sales ledger accounting is completed for the business.
• Raising sales invoices, credit notes and allocating remittances
• Setting up and maintaining customer accounts
• Allocating and processing bank receipts
• Dealing with customer queries by phone and email and resolving customer disputes by working with the relevant department.
• Having awareness of customer credit limit, evaluating credit limits and highlighting any risk where necessary
• Assessment of credit holds
• Maintaining the accounts receivable ledgers and managing and chasing the aged debt via phone and email.
• duplications or items which may seem unusual.
• Invoicing ad cash forecasting
• Month end duties
• Ad-hoc accounting duties as required.
• At least 2 years previous accounts receivable experience, including credit control
• Intermediate Excel skills – able to set up and edit Pivot Tables and utilise the Vlookup function
• Full UK Driving License
• Driven to work towards KPIs
• Ability to work in a focused manner with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication and organisation skills
• Attention to detail, use of initiative and high standards
• Proven experience working to tight deadlines
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore