Axon Moore are proudly supporting the continual growth of a North West based PLC as they look to strength their team with the addition of a Management Accountant.
This role will support a high performing group finance function as they look to provide further support across multiple divisions. This is a highly visible role, gaining access to senior leaders across the business and provide essential month-end support.
The role will be situated in a team that has a proven record on providing career development, with countless examples of those who have gained quick progression.
About the role
• Support the month-end close to ensure all entity report on-time.
• Ongoing assessment and maintenance of the month-end close task list.
• Ensure high level of integrity across all divisional balance sheets.
• Adhere to robust financial controls, ensuring all divisions are adhering to legal standards.
• Continually look to implement best practice throughout your role and offer solutions when improvements can be made.
• Support with ad-hoc projects through the team Group team.
Desirable skills and qualifications
• CIMA/ ACCA Qualified
• Experience working in a similar role, within a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
• Strong Excel skills, with an intuitive mindset to further add to your skillset.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to join a forward-thinking organisation with the opportunity for rapid progression and to build a successful career in a highly commercial environment.