Axon Moore is working with a high growth PE backed client in Bolton to recruit an ambitious Commercial Finance Analyst on a full time, permanent basis.
This business has been expanding organically year-on-year and has successfully weathered the last 12 months with strong performances across each of their interests.
The newly created role/function will report to the Head of Finance & work closely with the commercial departments providing profitability/operational analysis to senior management.
The driven and enthusiastic candidate will get key CV building exposure to the following:
• Working closely with the partnerships & finance function to create & maintain a repository of commercial terms for the group identifying risks & opportunities
• Working cross function to develop a tech enabled solution to storing & calculating media payables
• Prepare analysis on core business KPI’s & establish routine, real time information for senior management
• Perform routine profitability analysis across the various products & medias
• Provide support for the budget & reforecasting
• Robust Excel and the strong stakeholder management skills are essential
• Be comfortable manipulating & verifying the integrity of data sets.
• Previous analyst or commercial finance experience
• Commercially astute with a can do attitude
This is a progressive opportunity for a driven candidate who wishes to invest in their career and gain multiple new skills within an expanding PE backed environment. There is opportunity to develop into a Commercial Finance Manager in the next 18 months and recruit a team as the role and remit will continue to grow.
Candidates need to be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or finalist with relevant experience to be considered for this position.
Please send your CV to be considered for this role or please contact Jessica Blackburn on Linkedin for an informal and confidential conversation.