Axon Moore are working with a well-known, fast paced and high successful PLC who are going through a period of growth and change. They are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. This position reports directly into the Head of Tax.
This position will suit either a big 4 or top 10 Tax Manager/Senior Tax Manager or an industry experienced Group Tax Manager.
• Manager the Group's indirect taxes and ensure compliance with tax legislation
• Assist and advise of process improvements and systems and documentation development
• Maintain compliance across the group of other international tax considerations
• Regular review of tax governance policies, processes and procedures to ensure the continuous improvement
• Work with external advisors with more complex or bespoke issues to ensure the right level of advice is sought particularly for new territories or if there is perceived to be significant tax risk attached to a specific transaction.
• Support the Head of Tax to monitor the profitability of group entities and the make-up of the group structure, ensuring sufficient profit and cash extraction routes are in place for group funding requirements
• Establish a highly credible and professional working relationship with key stakeholders
• CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified
• Experience of tax compliance management, international taxation and group structuring
• Systems and process improvement experience with examples
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Strong and proven experience in complex problem-solving, a forward-looking approach and an innovative mindset are key
• Knowledge of working in an international organisation
• Proven ability to translate technical Tax information into commercially focused advice
• Resilient, ambitious and driven with experience working in fast-paced and changing businesses