Axon Moore are working exclusively with a very well-established business in Radcliffe to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant. The role will be fast paced and very varied in the day to day duties. As such, they are looking for experienced and up and coming Part Qual’s with a go-getting attitude, a positive mind set and a passion for teamwork.
You will be reporting into the Financial Controller in a business with certain growth plans, so the ideal candidate will be looking to develop and grow in line with that and will have the capacity to develop and take in the workload.
Duties will include:
• Assisting in the production of monthly Management Accounts
• Accurate and timely completion of designated month end activities including reporting and analysis
• Prepare and post journals
• Accruals and prepayments
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• GL and Accounts Payable queries.
• Provide business partnering support to the wider business
• Liaising with and managing key suppliers
• AP support and invoice reallocation to department heads
• Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis that may be required
• CIMA/ACCA studier
• Experience in an accounting function
• Advanced excel including vlookups and pivot tables are essential
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Familiar with the month end process and reporting
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise, working quickly under pressure
• Flexible and enthusiastic with a positive mind-set
• Clear and concise communication skills
Please send a CV or get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore