An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established business as a Bank Reconciliations Clerk for 6- 12 months. The Bank Reconciliations Clerk will be responsible for bank reconciliations whilst supporting other areas of finance.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
• Daily reconciliations of the company's bank accounts
• Raise ad hoc cheque payments
• Daily input of the company's CHAPS payments and transfers
• Set up accounts for any additional payroll payments
• Authorise BACS payments
• Daily download all of the company's bank statements
• Monthly reconcile the bank accounts to ensure the cash book matches the trial balance
• Daily review of the cash management mailbox
• Additional Ad hoc jobs
The candidate will be an experienced Bank Reconciliations Clerk or have some experience of bank or supplier statement reconciliations. Ability to demonstrate high levels is a must, along with the ability to work well in part of a large team.
The business can offer long-term roles which would be enhanced with a study package.