Axon Moore are partnering with a well know PE backed SME business who are looking for an interim Senior Accountant to assist with a number of projects.
The company has undergone many changes and as a result an interim senior accountant is required to bring better financial structure and information to the wider business.
Predominantly this will consist of reviewing the current processes and procedures and identifying improvements in both financial reporting and also taxation matters.
• Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
• To review the financial accounting structure and make recommendations plus implement improvements to allow better financial information to be held.
• Reconciling and analysing historical accounts to provide comparable information for new accounting structure.
• Managing and training staff on new processes where necessary.
• Creating KPI reports.
• Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data.
• Reviewing current VAT processes and working with external parties to ensure robust processes are implemented.
• Support in accounting for technical financial transactions including IFRS 9, IFRS 16, IFRS 15 and provisioning.
• Providing support to the finance team in other work streams and complete ad-hoc projects on the request of the Finance Director.
• Qualified Accountant with several years post qualification experience.
• Advanced excel skills
• Experience of setting up MI reports
• Process improvement skills
• Knowledge of both UKGAAP and IFRS
• Holds valid driving license in order to drive company vehicle if required.
Please send a CV for immediate consideration.