FINANCE DIRECTOR, CCL Computers, Bradford, UK
£80k - £100k + bonus + benefits.
To support the explosive growth of this exciting private equity-backed technology company, we are looking for an exceptional Finance Director to join, lead and grow a high performing finance team. Based in Bradford, CCL Computers has grown rapidly to £70m+ turnover and, following its acquisition by Tactus Group, is now well-positioned for the next phase of growth.
We are interested in attracting someone with outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, a high degree of gravitas and the desire and openness to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment. We expect the Finance Director to be personally accountable and deliver results against hard timelines. Therefore, an individual who is responsive and who can operate within a fast paced, constantly evolving, environment and develop others within that culture will thrive in this role.
The role will include:
• Taking an active role in the financial performance of the business, driving margin improvements and contributing heavily to growth in this key division of the group
• Using the wealth of data (product margins, website traffic, conversion rates, advertising spend, stock holding and availability) to provide critical management information and recommendations based on this information in real time.
• Working closely with the Head of Ecommerce, General Manager, Category Managers and other members of the leadership team on implementation of the broader growth strategy.
• Involvement in weekly trading meetings, analysing the previous week’s performance and setting the key priorities for the coming week.
• Becoming a direct interface with the board and senior leadership team at Tactus Group, forming part of a core decision making team along with the Sales Director, Operations Director and CFO.
• Leading improvements in the finance function, working with a strong qualified Commercial Finance Manager/Financial Controller to develop insightful MI and strong reporting.
• Tight working capital management given the level of expected growth in the business but with the ability to aid that growth by supporting strategic stock purchases and support the sales and product management functions.
• To implement, maintain and design a suitable and robust financial system and suite of financial controls to ensure that growth is appropriately managed.
• Management and oversight of budgeting and forecasting process and building of an FP&A function.
• Ad hoc commercial/operational projects including potential to be involved in other group acquisitions.
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA with proven experience of finance leadership, strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders.
You might currently be an ambitious Financial Controller / Head of Finance who is looking to step up; or an established FD searching for a faster paced and more commercially focused challenge. The right person will have the opportunity for significant onwards development as the business and wider Group continue to expand.
Please forward a CV with details of your current salary and benefits package to our consultant, Don Aitken, at Axon Moore in Leeds. firstname.lastname@example.org