Axon Moore are currently working with a successful organisation based in Blackburn, who are looking to recruit an ambitious Finalist or Newly Qualified Management Accountant. At the forefront of the sector and going through substantial growth due to recent acquisitions, this is an exciting time to join the business.
The successful candidate will be a personable, dynamic individual who has a strong understanding of financial reporting, with high integrity and objectivity capable of implementing change.
This is an excellent newly created position for an individual to be involved and have exposure to mergers and acquisitions, managing an existing finance team and finance business partnering across multiple UK sites. Due to the nature of the role, travel will be required roughly once per week.
• Management of month end process, including lead on management of the balance sheet reconciliations.
• Production of monthly management reporting.
• Assist with the production of the Group’s external reporting requirements.
• Point of contact with external auditors for the Group’s half year review, interim audit and year-end audit.
• Assist in co-ordination and presentation of the Group’s budget.
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
• Proactively input into the management of the financial control environment and processes.
• Development and improvement of newly implemented ERP system.
• Support cash flow planning and reporting.
For further details please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.