Axon Moore are working in partnership with a fantastic Yorkshire brand based in Harrogate who are looking to recruit a high calibre Corporate Finance Manager.
The business is profitable, with a strong balance sheet, and expects a sustained period of growth in revenues.
Key duties will include:
• Management and development of the operational finance team.
• Production of monthly consolidated group accounts, reconciliations and KPIs
• Development of business wide financial controls, risk management and corporate governance procedures
• Managing the audit relationship and liaising with external advisers on tax an
• Production of annual Statutory Accounts
• Overseeing group cash-flow, preparation of forecasts and treasury management
• Building value-adding relationships with senior operational management across the business to drive improved financial performance
Key skills and experience:
• Must be fully qualified, ACA is highly desirable
• Strong up-to-date technical financial accounting knowledge
• Can demonstrate previously driving process improvements
• Highly motivated and pro-active self starter
• Experience of having worked in a group environment greatly preferred
• £50,000 - £55,000
• Hybrid working environment
• Opportunity for career progression