Axon Moore are partnering with a leading Services organisation in the Blackburn area who are looking to add a Management Accountant to their team.
The well-established company have grown organically year on year and together with a complex business plan, they can offer the successful candidate a fantastic, progressive career path.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounting and supporting a strong and successful finance team, the role will include but will not be limited to:
• Preparation of the monthly management accounts and reporting pack; including liaising with operational staff.
• Month end reporting of P&L
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• To work closely with operational teams and key stakeholders
• Month end analytical reviews by comparison to budget and forecast
• Supervision and development of the Assistant Accountants and transactional ledger staff
This is a well-rounded, complex role that will suit an analytically minded, CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified candidate with a proven background in Management Accounts and the ability to develop strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in hearing more then please contact Jessica Blackburn at Axon Moore.