Axon Moore are currently working closely with an ambitious High Growth SME who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. It is an extremely exciting time to be joining the business after a large uplift in volume of trade
- Maintain purchase ledger and sales ledger
- VAT return preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with month-end process
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge would be beneficial
- Proactive way of working
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Preferably in the process of AAT studies (desirable, not essential)
This role is a great first step to a career in finance. The client offers a number of benefits including study support if required.
If you think you fit the criteria and would like an informal conversation about the above, then please submit an application or contact Ste Proudman on Linkedin for an informal and confidential conversation.