Axon Moore are delighted to bring this fantastic new opportunity to the market for a leading company based in Rochdale. This role will be a vital part of the team and give you future opportunities within the business. This company also are happy to provide study support.
- Maintain the Sales Ledger function by following up outstanding payments, within the agreed company collections strategy.
- To an on-going basis monitor, orders and establish financial credibility by checking customer history etc’, and using the computerised system, release the order for delivery.
- To check the ledger for outstanding payments and telephone the customers to query the non- payment and attempt to resolve the situation.
- To identify reasons for raising credit notes, liaising with different departments to establish causes etc’ and process credit where appropriate.
- To process payments as appropriate – Debit/Credit Card, Cash and Cheque, reconciling and allocating customer payments as required.
- To deal with customers daily in relation to queries, credit control, account applications, carrying out credit checks, invoices, credit notes and payments etc’,
- Make applications for Credit Insurances, Appeals and process claims.
- Cash forecast reporting into the Credit Manager as required.
- Attending debt review meetings with Sales Managers and other key stakeholders within the business.
- Positive can-do attitude to problem solving
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders by leading debt review meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively with external customers at all levels of seniority.
- At least 1 years Credit Control experience preferable but not essential.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office packages
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including lookups and pivot tables