I am pleased to be partnering with a well-known Manufacturing business in Blackburn as they seek to find a Group Financial Controller.
The company has gone from strength to strength since their PE backing, which has seen them double in headcount and T/O.
Reporting to the CFO, this highly visible role is a great opportunity to get heavily involved in the day-to-day financial operations as well as work on the longer-term strategy of the group alongside the CFO and PE House.
You will take ownership of the policies, procedures and processes of the finance function to ensure an effective control environment; providing key strategic information to the leadership to inform decision-making and drive business performance. You will also ensure strong accounting and reporting are in place throughout the group.
• Business Partner to the CFO
• Weekly and monthly financial reporting
• Periodic forecasts, annual budgets and 3 Year strategic plans
• Preparation of Executive presentations
• Involvement in corporate activity, funding, refinancing
• Lead for Group Audit and statutory reporting including tax
• Liaise with PE House, Insurance & Banks
• Drive working capital reduction across the Group
• Ensure timely processing of all payroll elements
• Ensure timely/accurate processing of all transactional accounting
• Develop corporate policies and a system of controls
• Ensure site teams are compliant with set internal controls
• Lead the finance team and deliver operational finance excellence
• Support M&A activity and integrate new acquisitions
• Lead and support transactional accounting teams
This would suit a technically strong ACA/ACCA accountant from a Big4/Top10 practice who would thrive in a large-scale complex, high pace organisation.
If you are interested in hearing more then please send your CV to Jessica Coleman in the Chorley office.
Axon Moore recruits all roles from CFO through to transactional finance on both a permanent and interim basis. For more information, please see our website at www.axonmoore.com