Axon Moore are delighted to be recruiting for a well established, high growth SME based in Harrogate. The business have experienced unprecedented growth in the last two years, and after making their largest acquisition to date at the end of 2021, they now have expanded their services even further!
As a result of this most recent growth, they are now looking to hire a part or fully qualified Management Accountant into a brand new role within the new division. They are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious self starter on the upward trajectory of their career, who is looking to join take responsibility for overseeing a team and driving performance within a growing business.
The key duties of the role will include:
• Production of the timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, including profit and loss account and balance sheet reconciliations.
• To develop detailed and ongoing variance and trend analysis, interacting with the wider business at all levels.
• Ensure sales and purchase invoicing is up to date and payments are reviewed and made on a timely basis.
• Maintaining and implementing control schedules
• Responsible for assisting in the delivery of a successful budget process and delivering Budgets within agreed deadlines.
• Review and implement new processes to deliver reporting and administrational efficiencies
• Ensure internal Financial Audits are completed.
• Support with the Annual Statutory Audit.
• Maintain effective relationships with internal departments
• Manage a small team operating within strict deadlines
• Building and maintaining relationships with the team, including supporting, coaching and driving high performance
• Support senior managers and carry out other tasks, as and when required.
The key skills required for this role are:
• Part Qualified, Finalist or fully Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA – Essential
• Have strong financial, analytical modelling and problem-solving skills – Essential
• Have strong knowledge and experience in the production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations – Essential
• Have strong commercial acumen, and excellent presentation skills and attention to detail – Essential
What’s on offer:
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA study package (if required)
• Hybrid working
• Progression opportunity within a fast growing North Yorkshire business
• Newly created role within a brand new division