An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join one of Warrington’s fastest growing, highly acquisitive businesses who are adding an Office Administrator to join their friendly team.
Within this newly created role, reporting to their high calibre Office Manager, you will benefit from working within a fun and hardworking environment, where you will be responsible for providing all-round office administration.
Your duties will include the following:
• Answering and transferring all incoming calls and taking messages where appropriate
• Opening and distributing incoming post – franking outgoing post
• Dealing with all deliveries to the office
• Monitoring and ordering stationery/kitchen supplies
• Liaising with contract cleaners
• Printing and collating monthly financial reports
• Assisting with organising staff/company events/meetings
• Updating telephone directory & email distribution lists with leavers/new starters
• Key member of the Charity Team helping to raise funds, organise events, liaise with charities etc…
• Supporting Office Manager with daily tasks i.e. answering ad hoc emails, project management and assisting Directors/Senior Managers
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you will have the following experience:
• Previous office administration experience – min 2 years
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Strong inter-personal skills and ‘people person’
• Ability to take initiative, be proactive and work alone in Office Manager’s absence
• Good sense of humour with a ‘can do’ attitude
Although full time hours are preferred, school hours will also be considered. This is a fast moving role so please apply now for immediate consideration.