Axon Moore are excited to be partnering with a high growth Tech business, based in Bradford, as they look to recruit a Payroller. The organisation truly rewards and values their employees, and you would be joining a friendly and welcoming team where you can develop your payroll skills. Along with a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop and progress you will also have access to an excellent benefits and rewards package.
- All aspects of payroll, including processing statutory payments and starters and leavers.
- Ensuring accurate and prompt payment of salaries.
- Liaising with the HR department and the wider business to keep payroll and benefits details up to date.
- Supporting on the pensions and benefits side and ensuring any calculations are accurate.
- Assisting in the processing of new starters, leavers and amendments.
- Issuing P45's and preparing BACS statements.
- Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required.
- Administering company benefits.
- Keeping up-to-date with current government legislation relating to all aspects of payroll.
- Reconciliation of payroll - performing journals, accruals and prepayments for bonuses or overpayments.
- Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI and year end procedures.
- Calculating monthly pay to gross for all employees.
- Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Analysing and resolving pay queries and providing information as required.
- Have proven payroll experience and will have previously worked in a similar position.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate at all levels and be able to liaise with managers and clients.
- Be able to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
- Be highly motivated and have a 'can do'/hands on attitude.
- Have strong IT skills, Sage experience would be beneficial.
- Hybrid working – permanent arrangement 2 / 3 days in the office per week
- Competitive salary and a BONUS paid twice yearly
- Fantastic opportunity to develop the payroll function
- Car Parking